In the scientific article scientific approaches to management of competitiveness in sphere of services in which frameworks classification signs of criteria of management are revealed by competitiveness are systematized, concepts of competitiveness and a competition of sphere of services are specified. On the basis of a substantiation of application of a method of the added cost of a share capital (share holder’s value added – SVA); a method of the economic added cost of Stewart (economic value added – EVA); a method of the added market cost (market value added – MVA) the rating estimation of an index of competitiveness GCI on an example Central and Privolzhsky Federal districts is made.
1. Weissman E. D. Innovative infrastructure in the service sector Federation // Perspective. 2006.
2. Galimulina F. F., Zhukovskaya I. V., Komissarova I. P., Shinkevich A. I., Mayorova A. N., Astafyeva I. A., Klimova N. V., Nabiullina K. R. Technology Platforms as an Efficient Tool to Modernize Russia’s Economy //International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2016. Vol. 6. № 1. pp. 163-168.
3. Zhukovskaya I. V. Market aspects of implementing investment strategies of corporations //Economic Bulletin of the Republic of Tatarstan. 2009. № 4. pp. 42-45.
4. Zhukovskaya I. V Efficiency of management of investment resources of the enterprise / / Economics and management. 2010. № 4. pp. 76-81.
5. Kozyrska I. E. the International division of labor and integration of national economies. Moscow: Finance and statistics, Irkutsk, 2001.
6. Ouchi U. World economy: TRANS. from English. Moscow: Finance and statistics, 1999.
7. Porter M. international competition: TRANS. from English/ Edited by V. D. Shchetinina. Moscow: International relations, 1993.
8. Russell R. History of economic analysis: a textbook. Moscow: Higher school of Economics, 2001.
9. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Innovative management: textbook for universities. SPb.: Peter, 2011.
10. Khusaenov R. R., Zhukovskaya I. V. The method of rank correlation as a method of evaluating small and medium-sized businesses in the service sector: from theory to practice. //Microeconomics. 2019. № 2. pp. 50-56.
11. Khusaenov R. R., Zhukovskaya I. V. Theoretical aspects of formation of innovative infrastructure in the sphere of services with regard to engineering and reengineering at the meso-level // Microeconomics. 2017. № 5. pp. 12-17.
12. Official data of the world economic forum [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.weforum.org/ (date accessed: 20.01.2020).