The quantitative and qualitative imbalance in the labor market threatens the implementation of fuel and energy projects in the Arctic zone. In projects for the development of offshore fields, there is an acute shortage of specialists who possess management skills with modern computer equipment, electronics, robotic systems. The analysis of the personnel training system showed that among all the Arctic States, the Russian Arctic has the most numerous and extensive network of highly qualified personnel training. However, the functioning system of training does not meet the needs of the industry in full. The purpose of this article is to consider the importance of the educational component in meeting the needs of the Arctic zone in qualified personnel of the fuel and energy sector.
1. Atlas of new professions. Almanac of promising industries and professions for the next 15-20 years [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: atlas100.ru/upload/pdf_files/atlas.pdf (date accessed: 15.11.2019).
2. Budzinskaya O. V. Actual problems of restructuring the system of engineering education / / Microeconomics. 2019. № 3 (86). pp. 11-15.
3. Budzinskaya O. V., Martynov V. G. Change of technological way of life gives rise to a challenge to the education system / / Scientific review Series 1. Economics and law. 2017. № 4-5. pp. 81-92.
4. Budzinskaya O. V., Martynov V. G., Sheinbaum V. S. «Educational landscape» in the era of technological transformation / / Voronezh State University. Series: Economics and management”. 2018. № 3. pp. 75-81.
5. Gurtov V. A., Serova L. M., Stepus I. C. Forecasting the needs of high-tech sectors of the economy in personnel with higher professional education / / Analytical reviews on the main directions of development of higher education. M.: FIRO. 2010. № 8. 80 p.
6. Informatorium. Gazprom [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: www.gazprominfo.ru/articles/prospecting/(accessed: 15.11.2019).
7. Unique cranes were delivered to the SK Zvezda slipway / / Rosneft. August 17, 2016 [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www.rosneft.ru/press/news/item/183325 (date accessed: 17.11.2019).
8. Forecast of the need of the economy in qualified personnel with secondary vocational education in the regions of the AZ of the Russian Federation / / Website of the center for budget monitoring, Petrozavodsk state University [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://arctic.labourmarket.ru / prognosis (accessed 17.11.2019).
9. Minutes of the meeting of the Government Commission on import substitution dated October 3, 2015 No. 2. [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://economy. gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/importsubstitution/protocols/201604290 (date accessed: 18.11.2019).
10. Collection of articles for the all-Russian scientific and practical conference «Arctic-national megaproject: staffing and scientific support», 2016.
11. Technologies and equipment for shelf development [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://magazine.neftegaz.ru/articles/oborudovanie/386882-tekhnologii-i-oborudovanie-dlya-osvoeniya-shelfa/(accessed 15.11.2019).
12. In exploration it is necessary to make six steps towards subsoil users [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://www.angi.ru/print.shtml?oid=2816537(date accessed: 15.11.2019).
13. Hirshberg D., Petrov A. N. Education and human capital. In: J. Larson and G. Fondahl (eds.), Arctic Human Development Report: Regional Processes and Global Linkages. Copenhagen: Nordic Council of Ministers. 2015. pp. 349-399.
14. World Oil Outlook 2014 // Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode:
https://www.opec.org/opec_web/static_files_project/media/downloads/publications/WOO_2014.pdf (date accessed: 15.11.2019).
15. Mining and development [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www.rosneft.ru/business/Upstream/offshore/(accessed: 15.11.2019).