The reform of control and supervision activities, which began in 2019, implies a significant revision of the mandatory requirements system, as well as reduction of administrative burden through introducing a risk-based approach. This article analyzes results of inspections carried out by The Federal Service for the Supervision of Education and Science (Rosobrnadzor), as well as data from monitoring the activities efficiency of higher education institutions in 2015–2019. Based on this analysis, the authors identify a list of indicators that can be used as risk indicators in transition to risk-oriented regulation of educational activities of higher educational establishments
1. Ofitsial’nyi sait FGIS “Edinyi reestr proverok” General’noi prokuratury RF [Official FSIS Site “Unified Register of Inspections” of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Russian Federation], available at: https://proverki.gov.ru/
2. The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). OECD Regulatory Enforcement and Inspections Toolkit. OECD Publishing: Paris, 2018, available at: https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264303959-en.
3. The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). OECD Risk and Regulatory Policy. Improving the Governance of Risk. OECD Rewies of Regulatory Refor. OECD Publishing: Paris, 2010, available at: https://dx.doi.org/10.1787/9789264082939-en.
4. Informatsionno-analiticheskie materialy po rezul’tatam provedeniya monitoringa effektivnosti deyatel’nosti obrazovatel’nykh organizatsii vysshego obrazovaniya GIVTs [Information and Analytical Materials Based on Results of Monitoring the Performance of Higher Education Institutions by the Central Information and Computing Centre (GIVTs)], available at: http://indicators.miccedu.ru/monitoring/?m=vpo.
5. Ofitsial’nyi sait Federal’noi sluzhby po nadzoru v sfere obrazovaniya i nauki [Official Website of the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science (Rosobrnadzor)], available at: http://obrnadzor.gov.ru/
6. Baldwin R., Black J. Really Responsive Regulation. The Modern Law Review, 2008, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 59–94.