The entry of our country into space in the twentieth century was of enormous political and economic importance. Currently space remains a priority and important direction in the economy and politics of states. The use of space technologies is a huge diversified business with enormous potential in increasing the country’s income.
The article analyzes the use of space technologies in transport infrastructure, examines foreign and Russian experience.
1. Zakharova E.V., Shavina E.V. The unified digital space of the EAEU as a determining force for the development of these countries //In the collection: Economic development in the XXI century: trends, challenges and prospects. Collection of scientific papers of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists. 2018. pp. 145-150.
2. Murtuzaliev S.S. Sustainable and effective economic development: new vectors /In the collection: Problems and prospects of industrial development in Russia A.V. Bystrov, N.A. Volobuev, A.V. Brykin, G.A. Lavrinov, V.V. Golubev, A.I. Kucherenko, V. N. Yusim, V. D. Svirchevsky, A.R. Esina, V. Yu.Ivanova. Moscow, 2019. pp. 400-404.
3. Murtuzalieva S.Yu., Bursevich I.I., Murtuzaliev S.S. The Fourth Industrial Revolution: noonomics in the progressive world /Russian Journal of Management. 2020. Vol. 8. No. 1. pp. 16-20.
4. Tarzhmanova R.Sh., Novoselov A.S., Grosheva P.Yu. Research of the theory and practice of introducing digital technologies in high-tech organizations in the conditions of transition to the digital economy //Economics and management: problems, solutions. 2019. Vol. 2. No. 11. pp. 24-33.
5. Chursin A. A., Yudin A.V., Grosheva P. Yu., Myslyakova Yu. G., Neklyudova N. P. Assessment of the predisposition of territories to the placement of «smart» companies //Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2021. Vol. 14. No. 3. pp. 99-117.
6. Tuylin A., Chursin A. The New Economy of the Product Life Cycle. – Heidelberg, Germany: Springer Nature, 2020.
7. Tuylin A., Boginskiy A., Chursin A. Key Technological Competencies and the Economic Efficiency of Space Technology // Russian Engineering Research. 2020. Vol. 40 №. 1. pp. 6-10.
8. Chursin A. Evaluation of Development of Advanced Remote Technologies for Sensing the Earth and Near Space Objects // Atlantis Highlights in Material Sciences and technology (AHMST). 2019. Vol. 1 pp. 572-578.
9. Chursin A.A., Murtuzalieva S.Y., Evtushenko O.N. A new product release algorithm helps a firm enter into new markets and boost its competitiveness. In the collection: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Science and Technology Conference «FarEastCon2019». 2020. p. 022090.