The Russian Federation is in the process of searching for effective tools for state management of the development of rural areas that ensure the integrated development of the countryside throughout the country. The article considers the issue of the need to develop the socio-economic policy of the village, taking into account the main tasks and principles in the field of ensuring the sustainable development of rural areas. Currently, the sustainable development of rural areas is an important component of the food security of the state, stability and independence.
1. Antonov D.P. Reporting in the field of sustainable development – a step towards an ideal corporate report // Corporate Financial Reporting. International standards. 2012. №2. (In Russ.).
2. Menshchikova V.I. [and etc.]. Factors of sustainable development of Russian regions (monograph) / ed. S.S. Chernov. Novosibirsk, 2011. (In Russ.).
3. Problems and prospects of socio-economic development of rural areas: regional aspect. M.: Publication of the State Duma, 2021. 320 p. (In Russ.).
4. Menshchikova V.I. Sustainable development of rural areas. Socio-economic phenomena and processes. 2012;7-8:106-110. (In Russ.).
5. Loskutova M.V. Management of sustainable development of rural areas in the agro-industrial region. Socio-economic phenomena and processes. 2013;9(055):67-71. (In Russ.).
6. Strategic directions of sustainable development of rural areas. Agro industrial policy of Russia. 2017;2(62):68-70. (In Russ.).