A study of the methodological and methodological aspects of managing economic processes allowed the authors to determine the basic conceptual principles for the formation of an energy strategy for the use of natural gas in industrial enterprises and distribute them into groups. This article presents the author’s classification of the system of principles for the formation of an energy-efficient strategy for using natural gas at an industrial enterprise, analyzes the principles considered on this issue, which allowed them to be combined into the following target groups: organizational, economic, financial, environmental, technological, methodological and specific. The authors propose, formulate and justify two new specific principles for the formation of an energy strategy: the risk principle of the energy strategy and the principle of reorganization of energy chains of natural gas consumption by an enterprise. For most of the principles presented, regression models have been developed for their quantitative assessment. Conclusions are made regarding the proposed classification of principles, according to which all principles are of equal importance in the implementation of the energy strategy and should be implemented and investigated simultaneously.
1. Aaker D. Strategic market management / D. Aaker; Trans. from English. edited by S. G. Bozhuk. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2011. 496 p.
2. Mikhailov S. A. The place of energy saving strategy in the strategy of socio-economic development of the region // Management in Russia and abroad. 2009. No. 2. pp. 22-30.
3. Energy strategy of Russia for the period up to 2035 (approved by the order of the government of the Russian Federation of 13.11.2009 No. 1715–R). – Access from the legal reference system «ConsultantPlus».
4. Gubin E. P. State regulation of the market economy and entrepreneurship: legal problems. Moscow: Yurist, 2005. 314 p.
5. Electric power industry of Russia 2030: Target vision / ed. by B. F. Vainzikher, Moscow: Alpina Business books, 2008. 360 p.
6. Bashmakov I. Russian energy efficiency resource: scale, costs and benefits // Economic issue. 2009. No. 2. pp. 71– 89.
7. Bobylev S. N. modernization of the economy and sustainable development / S. N. Bobylev, V. M. Zakharov. M.: Economy, 2011. 295 p.
8. Timakov V. V. problems of evaluating the energy efficiency of corporations and technologies // Academy of energy. 2012. No. 3 (47). pp. 70-77.
9. Melentyev L. A. System research in power engineering. Elements of the theory, directions of development. 2nd ed., add. M.: Nauka, 1983.
10. Vershinin V. P. Scientific principles of forecasting the level of competitiveness of firms in the global market of high-tech energy-saving systems // Bulletin of the Volga state University of service. Ser.: «Economics». 2013. No. 1. pp. 105-109.
11. domashchenko D. V. risk management in conditions of financial instability / D. V. domashchenko, Yu. Yu. Finogenova. M.: INFRA-M, 2010. 238 p.
. 12. Energy security: current state and prospects for the development of power engineering / G. I. Zhukov [et al.] / / Academy of energy. 2011. No. 6 (44). pp. 22-27.
13. Ermakova E. V. Energy efficiency and sustainable development. European experience / E. V. Ermakova, K. Kurittu, K. V. Vdovenko // Academy of energy. 2010. No. 5. pp. 16-19.
14. Zakharov R. I. mechanisms for stimulating energy saving programs as a way to develop innovations in the energy sector // Energorynok. 2010. No. 5. pp. 34-42.
15. Krivorotov V. V. Threshold values of indicative indicators for diagnostics of economic security of the Russian Federation at the present stage/A.V. Kalina, I. S. Belik // Urfu Bulletin. Economics and management series. 2019. Vol. 18 No. 6. pp. 892-910.
16. Ivanter A. Qualitative growth based on institutions //Expert, 2014, No. 21 (900), pp. 48-55.
17. Kozhukhovsky I. A. energy efficiency and energy saving – the most Important components of the transition to modernization and innovative development / I. A. Kozhukhovsky, O. P. Novoselova // Energorynok. 2011. No. 1. pp. 23-33.
18. Koksharov V. A. Methodological approach to assessing the priorities of the energy policy of an industrial enterprise // Economics, statistics, and computer science. Vestnik UMO. 2015. No. 2. pp. 72-77.
19. Kurbatov V. L. Strategic management of innovative development of the corporate energy saving system: theory and methodology: dissertation of Dr. Ekon. Sciences / Kurbatov Vladimir Leonidovich. Orel, 2005. 366 p.
20. Koksharov V. A. Theoretical-methodological basis of formation of the enterprise strategy improving energy efficiency // European Science and Technology: materials of the X International research and practice conference, Munich, May 28th – 29th, 2015. Vol. I. Publishing office Vela Verlag Waldkraiburg – Munich – Germany, 2015. pp. 143–148.