The investor and the developer can decide to participate in the complex residential development project only if the assessment of the investment value of such land plot shows its high economic attractiveness. As a methodological basis for calculating the investment value of a land plot for integrated residential development, it is proposed to use a revenue approach, and within it — the method of the proposed use of a land plot. The article suggests a technique for modeling the investment value of land plots for integrated residential development, which includes 12 stages. To implement this methodology at the level of corporate management of investors, developers and developers, and for the purposes of state municipal land management, an appropriate application algorithm has been proposed.
- GARANT.RU, available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71451476/
- Rakovskaya M.V. Opredelenie investitsionnoy stoimosti zemel’nykh uchastkov pri kompleksnoy zastroyke territoriy [Determination of Investment Value of Land Plots in Complex Development of Territories]. Al’manakh mirovoy nauki, 2017, no. 3–2 (18), Moscow, AR-Konsalt, 2017, pp. 132–136.
- Kulakov K.Yu., Denisova E.S. Analiz soderzhaniya i razvitiya teorii investitsionnoy otsenki zemel’nykh uchastkov pod kompleksnuyu zhiluyu zastroyku [Analysis of the Content and Development of the Theory of Investment Valuation of Land Plots for Integrated Residential Development]. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2013, no. 1.
- Gribovskiy S.V., Ivanova E.N., L’vov D.S., Medvedeva O.E. Otsenka stoimosti nedvizhimosti [Estimation of Real Estate Value]. Moscow, Interreklama, 2003, 704 p.
- Kulakov K.Yu., Stepnova S.D. Metodologicheskie voprosy otsenki effektivnosti investitsiy v kommercheskuyu nedvizhimost’ [Methodological Issues of Evaluating of the Effectiveness of Investments in Commercial Real Estate]. Mezhdunarodnyy NTZh “Nedvizhimost’: ekonomika, upravlenie”, 2012, no. 2, pp. 32–35