The article shows the approach to the organization of interaction between the state, energy companies and power engineering companies for the purpose of sustainable development of the electric power complex of Russia. The necessity in the preparation of strategic plans for the development of enterprises complex evaluation and accounting not only the best available technologies, but also the best available resources, including human resources.
1. GOST R ISO 9000-2015. Quality management system. Access from legal-reference system «ConsultantPlus».
2. GOST R ISO 50000-2012. Energy management systems. Access from legal-reference system «ConsultantPlus».
3. GOST R 55.0.01-2014/ISO 55000:2014. Asset management. Access from legal-reference system «ConsultantPlus».
4. On approval of complex measures aimed at avoiding the use of obsolete and inefficient technologies [Electronic resource]: decree of the RF Government №398-p dated 19.03.2014. – Access from legal-reference system «ConsultantPlus».
5. Adler Yu., Sepetov S. E. The system of economy of quality. M: Standards and quality, 2005. 182 p.
6. Vorobyeva N. The role of industrial policy in the economic growth of Japan // Proceedings of the Oriental Institute, 2006, № 13. P. 23-32.
7. Gasho E. Prerequisites and priorities of the new energy setup / E. Gasho, V. Puzakov, M. Stepanova // News of heat supply. № 9 (181). P. 9-12.
8. Zuev Y. Basis for the creation of competitive technology and develop effective solutions / textbook. textbook for university students enrolled in the direction of ed. 140600 «electrical Engineering, Electromechanics and Electrotechnology». Moscow, 2006.
9. Mikheev D. Construction and operation of the energy management system of industrial enterprise to implement the concept of sustainable development / D. Mikheyev, V. Lozenko, E. Sukhareva, T. Shindina / Economics. 2018. № P. 62-68.
10. Kudrin B. Ontology of technical reality // Philosophical science. 2017. № P. 96-103.
11. Kurochkin D. Methodical approach to the choice of gas-piston power plants according to the criterion of the minimum total cost of ownership for different operating conditions / D. S. Kurochkin, D.V. Mikheev // Bulletin of YURSTU (NPI). 2014. №4. P. 4-10.
12. Lisin E. Methodological aspects of energy security at the territorial level in the context of liberalization and globalization of energy. National research university «MPEI», Moscow, 2018. 232 p.
13. Lozenko V. Evolution of business communities and business structures in Economics / V. Lozenko //Saarbrticken, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2013. 181 p.
14. Shilin V. A. Management of innovative activity in the field of energy saving and increase of energy efficiency of regions: abstract dis. … candidate of economic Sciences : 08.00.05 /Shilin Vladimir Alekseevich; [Place of defense: Moscow. Energet. in-t]. Moscow, 2011. 24 p.