The article analyzes the model of forming an innovative economy in a collaborative system based on the stable links of network partners that carry out collective actions on the basis of a common strategy, common identity and joint commitments in the aspect of forming innovative entrepreneurship in order to select the priority directions for developing science, technology and critical technologies that should be aimed at modernizing the economy in order to increase its competitiveness. It is proved that collaboration multiplies many times the productivity of existing production factors and serves as the main mechanism for balancing economies in the global competition conditions. The article justifies formation of an innovative territorial cluster as an aggregate of agents that establish homogeneous, multilateral and regularly recurring links for the joint use of information and knowledge, exchange of services and acquisition of economic benefits from the position of interaction between representatives of science/education, business and the state in order to promote the growth of innovative entrepreneurship. With successful deployment of joint initiatives, innovative territorial clusters develop the collaboration to such level where a unique network effect of innovative synergies (flow innovations) arises, which ensures the continuous growth of innovative entrepreneurship.
- Porter M. Competition. Moscow, Williams, 2003.
- Nosova S.S. et. al. Regional Clusters are in Strategy of Achievement of Technological Leadership of Modern Economy of Russia. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 2017, vol. 15, no 11.
- Cheshire P.C., Malecki E.J. Growth, Development and Innovation: a Look Backward and Forward. Papers in Regional Science. 2004. Pp. 249–267.
- Enright M.J. Regional clusters and economic development: a research agenda. Boston, Harvard Business School, 1993.
- Nosova S.S. et. al. New Management Model of Modern Russian Economy: Regional Aspect. International Review of Management and Marketing, 2017, no 6 (S6).
- Firsov Yu. Faktory i elementy povysheniya innovatsionnoy aktivnosti predpriyatiya [Factors and Elements of Enhancing the Enterprise Innovation Activity]. Risk, 2012, no 1, pp. 148–153.
- Rosenfeld S.A. Bringing Business Clusters into the Mainstream of Economic Development. European Planning Studies, 1997, no 5(1).
- Monastyrnyy E.A. Innovatsionnyy klaster [Innovative Cluster]. Innovatsii, 2006, no 2.
- Kuleshov V.V. i dr. Proektnaya ekonomika v usloviyakh innovatsionnogo razvitiya: modeli, metody, mekhanizmy [Project Economy in Conditions of Innovative Development: Models, Methods, Mechanisms]. Otv. red. T.S. Novikova; RAN, Sibirskoe otdelenie, Institut ekonomiki i organizatsii promyshlennogo proizvodstva SO RAN. Novosibirsk: Parallel’, 2013, 163 p
- Mil’ner B.Z., Orlova T.M. Organizatsiya sozdaniya innovatsiy: gorizontal’nye svyazi i upravlenie [Organization of Creating Innovations: Horizontal Communications and Management]. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2013, 286 p.
- Kazantsev A.K. NBIC-tekhnologii: innovatsionnaya tsivilizatsiya XXI veka [NBIC-Technologies: Innovative Civilization of the XXI Century]. Pod red. A.K. Kazantseva, D.A. Rubval’tera. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2012, 383 p.
- Prognoz sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Rossiiskoi Federatsii na 2017 god i na planovyi period 2018 i 2019 godov [Forecast of the Russian Federation Socio-Economic Development for 2017 and for the Planning Period of 2018 and 2019]. Ministerstvo ekonomicheskogo razvitiya RF, 2016, available at: http://www.economy.gov.ru/wps/wcm/connect/
- Nosova S.S. et. al. Conceptual Approaches to Overcoming Turbulence in the Innovative Development of Russian Industrial Enterprises. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 2017, vol. 15, no 13.
- Groshev I.V., Shapkina Yu.V. Sinergeticheskaya model’ brenda territorii innovatsionnogo razvitiya [Synergetic Model of the Brand of Innovation Development Territory]. Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom, 2013, no 2, pp. 16–29.
- Chursin A.A., Vasil’ev S.A. Konkurentsiya, innovatsii i investitsii (nelineynyy sintez) [Competition, Innovation and Investment (Nonlinear Synthesis)]. Pod red. A.A. Chursina. Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 2011, 477 p.