At the beginning of the zero years of the XXI century there was a strong opposition of anti-globalists and globalists (mainstream) on the global agenda of development formed at the turn of the 1980-1990s in the XX century. In the middle of the second decade of the XXI century due to the green strategy of the global economy in relation to the new goals of sustainable development until 2030, these positions have shifted so much that the terms used do not reflect their original significance any more, which impedes the comprehension of actual processes, creating the illusion of radical changes in globalization processes in order to overcome negative trends on the way towards sustainable development. The article, on the basis of discussions on comprehending results of modern globalization a decade after its beginning, analyzes these changes and proposes terms more reflecting the essence of the ongoing global processes.
- Our Common Future. N.Y.: UN, 1987.
- Global Risks Report. World Economic Forum, available at: https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-global-risks-report-2017
- V put’? [Let’s Hit the Road?]. IPG, available at http://www.ipg-journal.io/rubriki/ehkologija-i-ustoichivoe-razvitie/statja/show/v-put-290/
- Dolmatova S.A. Globalizatsiya ili ogloblenie? [Globalization or Unipolarity?]. Pod obshchey redaktsiey A.V. Buzgalina. Al’terglobalizm. Teoriya i praktika antiglobalistskogo dvizheniya [Alterglobalism. Theory and Practice of Anti-Globalization Movement]. Moscow, Editorial URSS, 2003, pp. 225-233.
- Vyzovy globalizatsii i problemy krupnykh poluperiferiynykh stran (Kitay, Indiya, Rossiya, Braziliya) [Сhallenges of Globalization and the Problems of Big Semi-Peripheral Countries (China, India, Russia, Brazil)]. Materialy mezhdunarodnogo seminara. Moskva, IMEMO RAN . Pod redaktsiey V.G. Khorosa. Moscow, 2001.
- “Global Challenges, Global Solutions” — an Address at George Washington University By Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund Washington. International Monetary Fund. April 4, 2011, available at: http://www.imf.org/external/np/speeches/2011/040411.htm
- Weiss L. Globalization and the Myth of the Powerless State. New Left Review. 1997. September — October, N 225.
- Yao-Su Hu. Global or Stateless Corporations are National Firms with International Operations. California Management Review. 1997 Winter.
- Hirst and Thompson. Globalization in Question. London, 1995.
- Al’ternativy globalizatsii: chelovecheskiy i nauchno-tekhnicheskiy potentsial Rossii [Alternatives to Globalization: the Human and Scientific-Technical Potential of Russia]. Pod obshchey redaktsiey prof. A.V. Buzgalina. Moscow, Slovo, 2002.
- Fedotov G.P. Tragediya intelligentsii: O Rossii i russkoy filosofskoy kul’ture [Tragedy of the Intelligentsia: About Russia and the Russian Philosophical Culture]. Moscow, 1990, p. 404