The article attempts to analyze the impact of general economic situation in national economy of Russia on innovative industrial development. The impact of innovations to industrial production development has shown in the article. We can see stages of innovative development in current Russian economy. The reasons, which are constraining innovative activity, have considered. The government role in stimulating of innovations has analyzed. The presence of private and budgetary components has noted as a qualitative specificity of Russian economy today. We can see the conclusion about necessity of improvement of management organization system of innovative processes.
1. Klimova L.A. Innovative development of the enterprise: [monograph]. Mogilev: Belarusian.- ROS. UN-t, 2017. 215 p.
2. Goremykin V.A., Bronnikova T.S. Main directions of innovative development of industry. Moscow: Rusains, 2020. 288 p.
3. Efimychev Yu.I., Trofimov O.V. Conceptual foundations of the strategy of innovative development of industrial enterprises: Monograph. N. Novgorod: Publishing house of the Lobachevsky UNN, 2010. 273 p.
4. Yakovets Yu. V. Epochal innovations of the XXI century. M.: Economy, 2004. 444 p.
5. Komkov N.I. Innovative economy: encyclopedic dictionary-reference /Komkov N. I., Selin V.S., Zukerman V.A.; Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of national economic forecasting; scientific hands: V. V. Ivanter, V. I. Suslov. M.: MAX Press, 2012. 542 p.
6. Drucker P.F. Business and innovation. Moscow: Williams, 2009. 432 p.
7. Frolov I.E. Innovations as a process of capital movement and a key factor in the modernization of the Russian economy. 2013. No. 7 (535). pp. 18-30.
8. Freeman C. Technology Policy and Economic Performance: Lessons from Japan. London, Pinter Publishers, 1987.
9. Lundvall B.A. Product Innovation and UserProducer Interaction. Aalborg University Press, 1985.
10. Mensch G. Das Technologishe Patt: Innowationen uberwinden die Depression. Frankfurt am Main: Umschau. Verlag, 1975. 115 p.
11. Oslo Manual. Guidelines for collecting and interpreting innovation data. Third edition. OECD/EC, 2005. 164 p.
12. Schumpeter J. Business Cycles: A Theoretical, Historical and Statistical Analysis of the Capitalist Process. N.Y.; L., 1939. 2 vols.
13. Schumpeter J. A. Theory of economic development. Capitalism, socialism and democracy, Moscow: Eksmo, 2008, 864 p.
14. Improvement of mechanisms for increasing the innovation activity of industrial enterprises. Collective monograph / Ed. Veselovsky M. Ya., kirovoi I. V. M.: publishing house «Scientific consultant», 2017. 304 p.
15. Glazyev S.Yu. Theory of long-term technical and economic development. Moscow: Vladar, 1993. 310 p.
16. Krasnyanskaya O.V., Bykova A.V., Mandych I.A. Promising technologies for the formation of the country’s innovative economy through the development of human capital. Yekaterinburg: Publishing solutions, 2018. 226 p.
17. Manokhov S. V., Abramov M. I. Innovative activity in Russia: retrospective and modern development trends //Bulletin of the Saratov state socio-economic University. 2014. pp. 24-28.
18. About individual labor activity. Law of the USSR of 19.11.1986 No. 6051-XI.
19. On enterprises and entrepreneurial activities. Law of the RSFSR of 25.12.1990 No. 446-1.
20. Fundamentals of the Russian Federation’s policy in the field of science and technology development for the period up to 2010 and beyond. Letter of the President of the Russian Federation No. PR-576 dated 30.03.2002.
21. Strategy for the development of science and innovation in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2015. Approved by the Interdepartmental Commission on science and innovation policy (Protocol No. 1 of 15.02.2006).
22. Strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. Approved. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 8.12.2011 No. 2227-p.
23. Science, technology, innovation. Russia’s position among European countries in the field of innovation. Express-informatsiya. M.: isiiez NRU HSE, 2018. – 2 p.
24. On the strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 642.
25 of 1.12.2016. Will Russia have a strategy for scientific and technological development? [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://regnum.ru/news/innovatio/2140919.html (date accessed: 9.07.2020).
26. Indicators of science: 2019: statistical collection / L.M. Gokhberg, K.A. Ditkovsky, E.L. Dyachenko, etc. research. Higher school of Economics, Moscow: HSE, 2019, 328 p.
27. Science and innovation [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.gks.ru/folder/14477 (date accessed: 9.07.2020).
28. The accounting chamber named the main problems of Russian science [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.rbc.ru/politics/07/02/2020/5e3c1bf19a7947cce149aa99 (date accessed: 9.07.2020).
29. Kasparov B.G., Sarkisyan D.A. Shortcomings of the innovation infrastructure functioning and ways to overcome them //System technology. 2017. No. 25. pp. 20-23.
30. Science, technology, innovation. Global innovation index-2019. Express-informatsiya, Moscow: Isiiez, HSE, 2019. 2 p.
31. Russia in the mirror of international ratings. Information and reference publication / ed. By V.I. Suslov; ieopp SB RAS. Novosibirsk: Autograph, 2015. 115 p.
32. Simple Analytics [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://simpleanalytics.com (date accessed: 26.08.2020).
33. Business between the sole customer and supplier [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www.interfax.ru/business/499942 (date accessed 31.08.2020).
34. Ivanov D.S., Kuzyk M.G., Simachev Yu.V. Stimulating innovative activity of Russian manufacturing companies: opportunities and limitations // Foresight. 2012. Vol. 6. No. 2. pp. 18-42.
35. Bateneva T. Rating for growth. Key role in the development of the economy play in promoting competition and creating a trusting environment // Russian newspaper. Special issue No. 120 (7878) from 5.06.2019.
36. Regulatory sandboxes [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.economy.gov.ru/material/directions/gosudarstvennoe_upravlenie/normativnoe_regulirovanie_cifrovoy_sredy/regulyatornye_pesochnicy / (date accessed: 24.08.2020).
37. Komkov N.I. the Role of innovations and technologies in the development of the economy and society //Problems of forecasting. 2003. No. 3. pp. 24-43.
38. Gretchenko A.A., Manakhov S.V. the Difficult path to novelty. Innovations in Russia: history, modernity and prospects //Journal of creative economy. 2011. No. 3. pp. 76-83.
39. Graham L. Can Russia compete? History of innovations in tsarist, Soviet and modern Russia. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2014. 290 p.
40. On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation «Development of science and technology for 2013-2020». Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 301 of 15.04.2014.
41. On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation «Scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation». Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 377 of 29.03.2019.