The scientific article assesses the innovative potential of enterprises in the retail and trade sector of the service sector in order to identify the level of their competitiveness. The modular categories are highlighted, according to which it is possible to identify the degree of readiness of enterprises for innovation. The algorithm for determining the innovative potential has been determined; the systemic components of the mesofractal of innovative potential were identified, and the methodology for assessing the readiness of an enterprise for innovation was improved, on the basis of which empirical indicators were obtained.
1. Vorobiev I.A. The development of entrepreneurial structures based on the design of innovative potential: abstract dis … Ph.D. in Economics: 08.00.05, Moscow, 2014.
2. Galiullin I.R. Assessment of the synergy effect in the study of the competitive market of the service sector on the example of the DIY sector. / I.R. Galiullin, I.V. Zhukovskaya //Microeconomics. 2019. No. 2. pp. 44-49.
3. Zhukovskaya I.V. Market aspects of the implementation of the investment strategy of corporations //Economic Bulletin of the Republic of Tatarstan. 2009. No. 4. pp. 42-45.
4. Krainova M.V. Improving the budgeting system in commercial organizations of the region: abstract dis … candidate of economic sciences: 08.00.05, Stavropol, 2012.
5. Karlukov N.K. Analysis and accounting of financial stability and solvency of the enterprise. Moscow: Laboratory of the book, 2010.
6. Rustem R. Khusaenov. Development of Innovative Infrastructure Services in The Conditions of Discreteness of Its Components / Rustem R. Khusaenov, Irina V. Zhukovskaya //International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET). ISSN Print: 0976-6480 and ISSN Online: 0976-6499. Vol. 11, No. 3 (2020). pp. 276-291.
7. Zhukovskaya I.V., Shinkevich M.V. Differentiation of stage-by-stage «crisis points» of pre-bankrupt service enterprises in the modern economy /Zhukovskaya I.V., Shinkevich M.V. //Bulletin of Economics, Law and Sociology. 2018. № 2.
8. Khusaenov R.R. Rank correlation technique as a method for assessing small and medium-sized businesses in the service sector: from theory to practice / R.R. Khusaenov, I.V. Zhukovskaya //Microeconomics. 2019. No. 2. pp.50-56.