The purpose of this work is to prepare proposals for further development of the methodology and tools for target management in the Russian Federation. The article addresses the following issues: 1) as a result of the analysis of domestic and foreign scientific sources, as well as regulatory documents of the Russian Federation in the field of strategic planning, the main directions for its further improvement are formulated; 2) a methodological approach to the development of state programs for economic and social development of the country is proposed; 3) the expediency of using the coefficients of relative and absolute importance (mutual utility), as well as the method of hierarchy analysis (MAI), when optimizing the distribution of resources between alternative directions – branches of the “tree of goals and objectives” of state programs is justified); 4) methods of forming an information base for calculating the volume of resource support for state programs (standards: specific capital investment, the maximum consumption of the most important types of material resources and the specific labor intensity per unit of the parameter reflecting the main consumer quality of the product) are proposed.
1. Demidova L. G., Klimov S. M., Shcherbakovsky G. Z., Antonov A. G. Indicative planning: theory and ways of improvement. 2000. 230 p.
2. State automated information system «Management». URL: https://gasu.gov.ru/infopanel?id=11847 (date accessed: 24.11.2020).
3. State program of the Russian Federation «Development of the aviation industry for 2013-2025». URL: http://government.ru/rugovclassifier/849/events/ (date accessed: 24.11.2020).
4. State program of the Russian Federation «Development of the aviation industry for 2013-2025»: on the new version of the state program. URL: https://minpromtorg.gov.ru/common/upload/files/docs/Vizualizatsiya_GP_RAP_140507.pdf (date accessed: 24.11.2020).
5. State program of the Russian Federation «Energy Development». URL: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/323 (date accessed: 24.11.2020).
6. State program of the Russian Federation «Economic development and innovative economy». URL: http://government.ru/rugovclassifier/823/events/ (date accessed: 24.11.2020).
7. State program of the Russian Federation «Development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry». URL: http://government.ru/rugovclassifier/843/events/ (date accessed: 24.11.2020).
8. State program of the Russian Federation «Development of the military-industrial complex». URL: http://government.ru/rugovclassifier/859/events/ (date accessed: 24.11.2020).
9. Afonina I. A., Ivanova O. D., Panasevich O. E. About the conference «Strategic planning in the context of increasing external threats: the need to mobilize internal resources for the development of Russia» / / Microeconomics. 2014. No. 6. pp. 138 -144.
10. Buzgalin A.V., Kolganov A. I. Revival of planning, lessons (political and economic discourse //Problems of management theory and practice. 2016. No. 1. pp. 8-18.
11. Buchwald E. M. Strategic long-term construction; is the result visible? //STAGE. Economic theory, analysis, and practice. 2017. No. 6. pp. 33 -47.
12. Gaganov A. A. Is there any strategic planning in Russia? [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http: rusrand. ru/analytics/est-li-v-rossii – strategicheskoe-planirovanie (accessed: 11.07.2020).
13. Grinberg R. S. Formation of the domestic market economy. 2007. No. 11-12. pp. 108 -112.
14. Klimanov V. V., Budaeva K. V., Chernyshova N. A. Interim results of strategic planning in the regions of Russia //Economic policy. 2017. No. 5. pp. 104-127.
15.Mishin Yu. V., Mishin A. Yu. Organizational and methodological problems of creating a regulatory framework for strategic planning in Russia. Monograph. M.: publishing House «Science», 2016. 259 p.
16. Mishin Yu. V., Pisareva O. M., Mishin A. Yu., Alekseev V. A. Normative base of strategic planning: fundamentals, unsolved problems and development directions. Monograph. Moscow: Nauka Publishing House, 2019. 404 p.
17. Nazarov V. P. Strategic planning as the most important factor in improving the efficiency of public administration //Power.2013. No. 12. pp. 4 -11.
18. Seliverstov V. E. Strategic planning and strategic miscalculations; Russian realities and trends //Region, economy, and sociology. 2016. No. 4. pp. 6 – 46.
19. Smirnova O. O. Paradigm and parallel. On changing the paradigm of the unipolar world in strategic planning / / MIR (Modernization. Innovations. Development. 2014 No. 3 (19). pp. 107 -110.
20. Smirnova O. O. Normative-legal and methodological aspects of the formation of labor resource balances in the system of strategic planning of the Russian Federation / / in the collection «Economics, politics, law». Penza. GLOBUS publishing house, 2019. pp. 130 -134.
21. Guidelines for the development and implementation of state programs of the Russian Federation. Order of the Ministry of economic development of the Federation of December 26, 2012 No. 817 (Registered in the Ministry of justice of Russia on February 6, 2013 No. 26871).
22. Philosophical encyclopedia. Moscow: Soviet encyclopedia, 1983 / / Portal «Dictionaries and encyclopedias on the academic» [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://dic.academic.ru/contents.nsf / enc_philosophy/ (date accessed: 11.07.2020).
23. Barancheev V. P., Maslennikova N. P., Mishin V. M. innovation Management. Moscow: yurayt, 2015. 679 p.
24. Dudorin V. I. economic Management and global Informatization, Moscow: Manager, 2002, 112 p.
25. Short economic dictionary. Second edition, supplemented / edited by Yu. A. Belik, E. F. Borisov and G. Ya. Kiperman. M.: IPL, 1989. 398 p.
26. Saati T., Kerns K. Analytical planning. Organization of systems, Moscow: «Radio and communications», 1991. 224 p.