The necessity of actualization the concepts in part of stomatological practice in a changing economic paradigm is substantiated. A conceptual apparatus has been developed that reflects the role, place and functionality of dental practice in the economy of our country. The semantic load of the specified categories corresponds to the prevailing economic conjuncture and established norms of economic practice. The use of specified categories in professional activities will allow scientists and practitioners to avoid misunderstandings, to achieve mutual understanding regarding the interpretation of organizational, economic, regulatory, medical, dental, and other aspects of the studied type of activity.Right arrangement of content will contribute to the intensive development of dental practice and the solution of priority tasks in terms of its regulation.
1. About the main directions of the state policy on competition development [Electronic resource]: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 21.12.2017 № 618. – Access from legal-reference system «ConsultantPlus».
2. About the approval of Methods for calculating key indicators of competition development in economic sectors in the subjects of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]: Order of the FAS of Russia from 29.08.2018 № 1232/18 (ed. from 06.08.2019). – Access from the legal reference system «ConsultantPlus».
3. On the basis of health protection of citizens in the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]: Federal law of 21.11.2011 № 323-FZ.
4. The nomenclature of medical services approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation from 13.10.2017 № 804n (ed. from 16.04.2019) [Electronic resource]. – Access from the legal reference system «ConsultantPlus».
5. The procedure for providing medical care to adults with dental diseases, approved by the order of the Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation dated December 7, 2011 № 1496n [Electronic resource]. – Access from legal reference system «ConsultantPlus».
6. Dmitriev M. N., Zabaeva M. N., Malygina E. N. Economy of the tourist market: textbook. Moscow: UNITY-DANA, 2013. 311 p.