The algorithm for choosing strategic priorities for the development of social infrastructure is considered as a mechanism for managing territorial socio-economic systems (TSES). The applied approach is supplemented by monitoring the state of health care and education on the basis of a survey of direct consumers of social services at all stages of strategy development. To determine the priority areas for improving social infrastructure, a methodology for assessing the dynamics of the main indicators of the social sphere of TSES is proposed. It is based on determining the increment in the quantitative parameters of objects of health care and education systems. The advantage of the technique is the possibility to use publicly available statistics.
1. Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2018: Statistical collection / Russian Statistics. Moscow, 2018. 1162 p.
2. Andreeva N. Yu., Garipova Z. F. The role of education in the formation of labor potential // Creative economy. 2012. № 7. pp. 106-112.
3. Garipov F. N., Garipova Z. F. On the problem of institutional development of the economy. J. Bulletin of the Ufa state petroleum technological University. Science, education, economy. Series: Economics. 2016. № 4 (18). pp. 21-31.
4. Garipov F. N., Garipova Z. F. Territorial aspects of development of social and economic systems. J. Modern problems of science and education. 2013. № 2. pp. 375.
5. Garipova Z. F., Andreeva N. Yu. Education as a strategic priority of development of labor potential of territorial social and economic systems in the conditions of global challenges J. Competitiveness in the global world: economy, science, technology. 2017. № 4-6 (42). pp. 26-29.
6. Khalitova L.R. Health condition analysis of the population of the Republic of Bashkortostan // Science and practice of the regions. 2019. №3 (16). pp.66-71.
7. Khalitova L. R. Improvement of methods of management of labor power reproduction process on the national economy’s meso-level (on the example of agricultural sector of the Republic of Bashkortostan): monograph. М.: Omega-L; Orenburg: Publishing center of OGAU (Orenburg State Agrarian University), 2015. 210 p.
8. Khalitova L.R. Socio-economic problems of health care in the Republic of Bashkortostan // Microeconomics. 2019. №3. pp.81-89.
9. Khalitova L.R., Petrov N.A. Analysis of security resources for selected zones in the Republic of Bashkortostan // Competitiveness in the global world: economy, science, technology. 2018. №1 (60). pp. 872-876.