The pension reform of 2018 caused serious changes in the labor relations system, in forming the country’s budget and sensitized the public opinion in respect of the real state of the Russian economy. For citizens, this resulted in a large-scale offensive on the retirement age, which, after previously prepared intervention by V.V. Putin, was adjusted in an acceptable manner. The problem of the citizens’ pension age is brought to the fore. Is it part of a prepared strategy or is it an answer to a demographic question (aging and longevity at the same time, lack of money for retirement pension payments)?
- Belyaev S.G. Rossiya — formirovanie budushchego. Zapiski neekonomista [Russia — Shaping the Future. Remarks by a Non-Economist]. Ekonomicheskie strategii, 2014, no 3, pp. 54–61.
- Kuzyk B.N., Ageev A.I., Volkonskii V.A., Kuzovkin A.I., Mudretsov A.F. Prirodnaya renta v ekonomike Rossii [Natural rent in the Russian economy]. Moscow, Institut ekonomicheskikh strategii, 2004, 192 p.
- Swan M. Вlockchain. Bluepprint for a New Economy. Sebastopol, O’Reilly Media, 2015.
- Prigozhin I., Stengers I. Poryadok iz khaosa: Novyi dialog cheloveka s prirodoi [Order from Chaos: New Dialogue Between Man and the Nature]. Pod obshch. red. V.I. Arshinova, Yu.L. Klimontovicha, Yu.V. Sachkova. Moscow, Progress, 1986, 432 p.
- Taler R. Novaya povedencheskaya ekonomika. Pochemu lyudi narushayut pravila traditsionnoi ekonomiki i kak na etom zarabotat’ [New Behavioral Economics. Why Do People Break the Rules of Traditional Economy and How to Make Money on It]. Moscow, Eksmo, 2017.