The scientific article reveals attributive models of innovative solutions on the example of information technology; the application of multichannel attribution in the field of small and medium-sized businesses has been substantiated, and key principles for the successful strategic development of innovations have been proposed.
1. Verganti R. Innovations guided by design: how to change the rules of competition through radical semantic innovations. Moscow: Publishing House «Delo» RANEPA, 2018. 384 p. ISBN 978-5-7749-1391-6. URL: https://new.znanium.com/catalog/product/1043177.
2. Gorfinkel V.Ya. Economics of innovation: Textbook / Ed., T. G. Popadyuk. – 2nd ed., reprint. and additional M.: University textbook: SIC INFRA-M, 2019. 336 p. ISBN 978-5-9558-0220-6. Text: electronic. URL: https://new.znanium.com/catalog/product/1002079.
3. Galimulina F.F., Zhukovskaya I.V., Komissarova I.P., Shinkevich A.I., Mayorova A.N., Astafyeva I.A., Klimova N.V., Nabiullina K.R. Technology Platforms as an Efficient Tool to Modernize Russia’s Economy // International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2016. Vol. 6. No. 1. pp. 163-168.
4. Zhukovskaya I.V. Market aspects of corporate investment strategy implementation // Economic Bulletin of the Republic of Tatarstan. 2009. No. 4. pp. 42-45.
5. Jeong-Dong Lee, Baek Hours, Milipol S., J. Jeon.-I., Trap of the average level of innovation foresight. 2019. T 13. No. 1. pp. 6-18.
6. Zhukovskaya I. In the effective management of investment resources of the enterprise //Economics and Management. 2010. No. 4. pp. 76-81.
7. Zhukovskaya I. V. Specifics of risk management of investment projects in industry //Economics and Management. 2010. No. 2. pp. 53-56.
8. Khusaenov R. R., Zhukovskaya I. V. The method of rank correlation as a method of evaluating small and medium-sized businesses in the service sector: from theory to practice. // Microeconomics. 2019. No. 2. pp. 50-56.