The article discusses current issues of making effective management decisions using the management decision support system and identifying key indicators and indicators characterizing the needs of companies in using these systems. Within the framework of these questions, the results obtained as a result of the implementation of the state program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation”, including the use of Industry 4.0 technologies, are considered. The implementation of the objectives of this program is possible only under the condition of diversification of production, which should be preceded by a number of measures, united in the concept of “diversification management”, discussed in detail in the article. Based on the analysis, key indicators and indicators are identified that allow to characterize the needs of the company and society in decision support systems.
1. Boginsky A.I., Uchenov A.A., Chursin A.A. Assessment of the effectiveness of creating an organizational and economic management system // Economics and management: problems, solutions. 2019. Vol. 1 (86). № 2. pp. 46-52.
2. Boginsky A.I., Chursin A.A. Product updates as part of the management process of the organization’s accelerated development // Horizons of Economics. 2019. № 2 (48). pp. 13-21.
3. Galdzitskaya V.V. Theoretical Foundations of Management Decision Making // Collection of scientific papers «National Economic Systems in the Context of the Formation of a Global Economic Space». 2019. pp. 424-427.
4. Zvereva M.S. A relevant approach to managerial decision-making // Collection of articles based on the results of the International scientific-practical conference «Priorities of socio-economic development of the Eurasian space». 2019. pp. 88-90.
5. Orlov P.A. Making managerial decisions based on an economic assessment of the effectiveness of an investment project // Collection of articles «Problems of Project and Government Program Management: Analysis, Control, and Supervision». 2019. pp. 94-99.
6. Ohapkina V.D. Accounting for the uncertainty factor in making managerial decisions // Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference «Actual Directions of Scientific Research: Prospects for Development». 2019. pp. 158-161.
7. Petrakova E.V. The concept and stages of making managerial decisions in modern conditions // Collection of articles on the materials of the V International scientific-practical conference «Modern issues of financial and insurance relations in the world community». 2019. pp. 101-105.
8. Sokolov A.A., Tyukov A.P., Shcherbakov M.V., Yanovsky T.A. Multilevel architecture of the system of intellectual support for managerial decision-making in resource-supporting systems of industrial production // Modeling, Optimization and Information Technology. 2019.Vol. 7. № 1 (24). pp. 352-362.
9. Sulimenko N.A., Golovinov O.N. Development and use of state statistical resources, their importance in making managerial decisions // Collection of theses of reports and speeches of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference «Assessment of socio-economic development: experience and prospects». 2019. pp. 368-370.
10. Uchenov A.A., Chursin A.A., Grosheva P.Yu. Structuring of factors determining the competitiveness of an organization // Economics and Management: pproblems, Solutions. 2019. Vol. 7. № 3. pp. 29-34.
11. Uchenov A.A. The study of Russian and foreign experience of state support of industrial enterprises with the aim of subsequent adaptation of best practices // Financial Economics. 2019. № 3. pp. 413-418.
12. Business magazine «Priority». 2018. № 12. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://vprioritete.company/chto-nuzhno-dlya-razvitiya-tyazhelogo-mashin/ (accessed 29.08.2019).