Attentionofacademics, governmentsandcorporationsisbeingdrawntothenecessityfordecreasingtheharmfulimpactofbusinesson theenvironment, solvingsocialissues, enhancingcorporategovernance.The concept andarea of corporate social responsibility have expanded due to the impact of coronavirus infection (COVID-19). This article considers the issues of social responsibility of businesses and value creation from the long-term perspective.
1. Porter M. E., Kramer M.R. Creating Shared Value,Harvard Business Review, January-February 2011. pp. 62-77.
2. Porter M. E., Kramer M.R. Strategy & Society: The Link Between Competitive Advantage and Corporate Social Responsibility, Harvard Business Review, December 2006. pp. 78-92.
3. Pyatanova V.I., Pyatanov I.A. Responsible finance: application and challenges for society, governments and corporations. Upravlenie. 2020;8(1):57-62.
4. Why do Russian companies invest millions in corporate social responsibility. URL: https://www.forbes.ru/forbeslife/416541-zachem-rossiyskie-kompanii-vkladyvayut-milliony-v-korporativnuyu-socialnuyu
5. Who became the “greenest” company in Russia – June RAEX rating. URL: https://trends.rbc.ru/trends/green/5fe4a0e89a79477bdd9c79c1
6. International <IR> framework. January 2021. URL: https://integratedreporting.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/InternationalIntegratedReportingFramework.pdf